The first group meeting was held today in Harold Corhen Library. All the group members were present, and we discussed the updated information for our project.
The project is under construction these days, and the analysis for the first case Diavik Mine is completed, which is going to be improved for many times. By studying the situation of the load in a city of China, we decided to make some changes to our data, which is balancing the differences between the requirements of electricity each month. The wind speed situation in Canada is found on the Internet and we are going to adjust the original data.
I checked the logbooks for all the members and asked them to put the achievements they got in the last two weeks in the books.
New tasks are distributed for my team members:
Shan Xin is going to improve the Matlab function and derive more suitable data for the wind speed and load.
Lu Huimin will search for statistics for the second case.
Mao Mengkai will search for statistics for the third case.